Ageing Balance proudly supports all NDIS participants. Health care services are covered by the NDIS and we are happy to discuss therapy interventions to support you or your loved one. Therapy can exist in various sections of your NDIS plan, as a core support or as a capacity-building support. Health care and therapy are essential for improving independence and performance of daily activities.
Therapy supports from our highly qualified team can help to improve:
- communication and language skills
- personal care, grooming, and hygiene
- mobility, movement and pain relief
- participation in the community
- relationships and interpersonal interactions
Ageing Balance can also recommend assistive technology, consumables and daily adaptive equipment to help support you through your NDIS plan.
Ageing Balance health care services are available for self-managed NDIS participants and plan managed NDIS participants.